Goods and Services Tax

Export to SEZ

Goods and Services Tax – Started By: – Vivek anandhan – Dated:- 10-2-2018 Last Replied Date:- 14-2-2018 – Dear ExpertsWe are going to supply goods to a unit located at SEZ without payment of GST. Already we filed LUT for supply of goods without payment of GST. Now I want to know , what are the document need to file as proof of Export to the department under GST after supply of goods.Kindly clarifyRegardsVivekanandhanSunbeam Generators Pvt Ltd., – Reply By Alkesh Jani – The Reply = Sir, The registered person may supply goods to SEZ unit or Developer without payment of IGST, under Bond/LUT. The invoice shall carry an endorsement SUPPLY TO SEZ UNIT OR SEZ DEVELOPER FOR AUTHORISED OPERATIONS UNDER BOND OR LETTER OF UNDERTAKING WITHOUT PAYMENT

= = = = = = = =

Plain text (Extract) only
For full text:-Visit the Source

= = = = = = = =

Leave a Reply